Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introduction

Well I finally did it. I made a blog. After the initial thought arose months ago to make one I did it. I wanted to practice my writing and thought that if I would just keep writing I would improve. That's what made me think of making a blog, but I realized(although i knew) that there is so much more to this than just writing. So much potential. Anyhow, some information about myself and the site:

I am 25 years old living in the steel city of Pittsburgh, Pa. I recently decided to go back to school (which I'll get in to later) about a year ago and finish my degree. I intend to transfer next year and double major in pre-med/biology and philosophy. You can expect a lot of posts relating to these subjects/areas of study.

Why the title of the blog?

Well first I expect my random self to have random posts on random topics. Key word random. Therefore the Title Pandora's Thoughts seemed some what appropriate. The subtitle A Journey relates to me, my personal quests and the inevitable road ahead that is before us/me.

No comments:

Post a Comment